So a couple of weeks ago, i decided to buy nate a pet. A fake one of course. He took to it immediately and you can find him taking this "endangered" star tortoise for walks ever so often. I wish I could get him a real pet doggie though. He loves dogs and will run up and hug random dogs on the street. Thank God he doesn't bite. (nate i mean)Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Nate's new friend
So a couple of weeks ago, i decided to buy nate a pet. A fake one of course. He took to it immediately and you can find him taking this "endangered" star tortoise for walks ever so often. I wish I could get him a real pet doggie though. He loves dogs and will run up and hug random dogs on the street. Thank God he doesn't bite. (nate i mean)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'd like a pet plant like that too. That is too awesome.
Cute turtle! And Nate looks like he's filling out!
Post a Comment