I don't do this often (yes think seriously) but recently i've been toying with the idea of taking the Nate out of day care totally. I'm getting a little tired of nursing a sick baby back to health, getting ill myself, and then putting him back to day care, with him screaming and protesting going back cause he's been treated like a king at home, and then to have him come back home a week later, ill again. This is the song that doesn't end... it just goes on and on my friend.... get what i mean... I've been lucky to have such a wonderful troop of people at home. Family. They love him so much. Almost more than me but they need their time too. It's taxing on the helper cause she's got a lot on her plate. Maybe its just a phase. Perhaps his immunity will get stronger and stronger but this week after week recurrance is doing the absolute opposite for me. Something to think about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hear you. Who's going to look after him at home?
Post a Comment