See the gangster stance, running all over the place
see the defiant face when i tell him NOT to step on the holeI think i'm beginning to understand the term "terrible twos" given to children hitting the age of 2. Nate is arriving at that point and is certainly starting to get _ well, terrible. It's the age where he understands almost 100percent of what i'm saying to him but chooses NOT to listen. He does the exact opposite of what i ask him to do or not do. He is old enough to seem to want to make his own decisions, refuses to hold my hand when we go out, protests by lying FLAT on the ground, IN PUBLIC areas, needless to say screams and FAKE cries when he does not get his way. Jumps all over the place especially on my bed risking a dangerous fall. Asks for his toys; makes a fuss when he doesn't get them; and then THROWING them on the floor when i give them to him to PROVE a point _ i dunno what and actually neither does he.
Oh i so need some parenting skills now. AND a CANE.
I'm almost uninspired and FRIGHTENED to bring him out now, or have another kid for that matter, and like Mimei told me, I need to break the wheel soon. HELP.

4 comments:
i remember my lil' sis being SUCH a brat when she was two (she ripped my scabs just to see blood and laugh that's how evil she was) but now she is the most kuai person around! so it'll pass yah? and i love his edgy new hairstyle!
ehhh...so glad I'm not the only one suffering!
I always spend my day getting exhausted by Adam's antics.
Just keep reminding myself, it's a phase, it's a phase...looking so forward to fabulous 4 though
jess i dont have that account... is there any other way to still read your blogs? you're like the only other mommy with a 2 year old boy i know heh.
hope all is well... its nice to hear from you... my email is mayeewong@hotmnail.com
are you on facebook?
Hi Maye-e,
yes I'm on facebook. Have requested to be added.
will try something regarding my blog. It seems even friends I have added have a problem reading.
Take care!
Post a Comment