Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Feel this!

One morning, whilst cleaning up in the bathroom, I suddenly realised that the usually noisy Nate became very quiet. When I went into my bedroom, I found this:That's taken from top view. Nate is hilarious. He pulled out the drawer containing all his diapers from under my bed and lay on it. (Joyce says that it's prolly cause he misses his nappies...now that he's started to use the toilet _to pee_). On a separate note, I notice Nate is very "hands-on". He likes to explore textures and is very natural about it. He would walk with his eyes closed through my mother's fern, making sure his face brushes through it first. And this diaper thing, he was feeling the texture all over his body. I wonder what this means re: his character?

1 comment:

emilia said...

wow! Nate never seems to not fascinate me!