


Last night, we had a blast with the girls. Nate met his jie jie brenda and a new jie jie Lishan.
He's very good shopping company to have around, creating little fuss and entertains himself. I've learnt not to panic when I don't find him in the shop premises cause i've learnt that he likes to be part of the visual merchandising display... If you ask me, I think he took a lot of skill weaving in and out of the shoes to get where he got without toppling anything!I'm very strict with him but in this case, he wasn't creating any chaos so I took some time to grab a photo of him, along with several other young teenage girls who were amused by some random little boy in a display window... I was quick to remark: "Who's son is that?!" And pretended to walk away... tsk tsk.

3 comments:
You're right! How on earth did he get in there without messing the display up? Perhaps he has a future as a cat burglar ;)
oh my gawd you are right...
The Night Fox ... OCean's eleven!!!!
Post a Comment