
was born on
:Sunday November 19, 2006 at Mt Alvernia Hospital at 1424hrs
:weighing 2770gms
in the mean time, here's a preview of him.
:Sunday November 19, 2006 at Mt Alvernia Hospital at 1424hrs
:weighing 2770gms
in the mean time, here's a preview of him.
I will be updating all of ya when we are more settled and actually have time to catch up on a bit more sleep.
Thanks to everyone who kept us in your prayers, for the presents and well wishes.
We'll see you soon.

3 comments:
Holy cow!! You know how much I am freaking out (in a good way of course) over here, right? Congratulations :) I was just thinking that if I were at home, I'd take all those digits and go buy me some 4D tickets, heh. How Singaporean ;) Anyway, congratulations Maye, seriously.
Holy cow!! You know how much I am freaking out (in a good way of course) over here, right? Congratulations :) I was just thinking that if I were at home, I'd take all those digits and go buy me some 4D tickets, heh. How Singaporean ;) Anyway, congratulations Maye, seriously.
Hey Maye-E!!! Congratulations!!! Seems like it was yesterday when we were all in the studio rambling about cultural studies and some typography nonsense. And look at you now; a doting wife (I assume) and a mother to a beautiful son. My oh my.. how time flies and it's no good to know that you have indeed blossomed. My heartiest congratulations!!!
Post a Comment