Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ahem...phlegm..

natey sleeping alot after being nabbed
update: Nate is still ill with a phlegm filled lung. We were sick last week and he had to be nabulised the whole week, that's the time i bought mr nabuliser as well. weekend came, he was much better, cough disappeared but the phlegm lingered. So we went back to the clinic on Monday to find out that we had to change our anti-biotics from Augmentin to Klacid. I was assured that it's not a stronger dose, but it treats the stuff in him that augmentin doesn't. We have to continue nabbing him for a week, 3x a day. And we spent another $89 bucks on Monday. Last week, we spent $450. I think it's time to get well.

1 comment:

Manic Mummy said...

Poor Nate! I feel his pain. I got nabbed last week, too. Hate the hand tremors. He's a brave baby!