nate and his dada
nate does an "elephant"
feeding the elephants 
inuka catches his mealElephants, Giraffes, Orang Utans, Otters, Sea Lions and Polar Bears. Not a bad list of animals we got to see over a span of a good 3 hours. I've been to the Zoo too many times, a few times a year but it's mostly for work. Even though i went with the intent on filing some animal pictures, I decided to take The Nate along with me. I figured he's old enough to recognise animals, he's really into elephants and has been watching a lot of Animal Planet, and he can most importantly... walk. It was a good trip indeed. I've never been so thrilled seeing a child so thrilled and amazed at how many million times cooler and elephant looks in real-life as opposed to seeing it on television. Plus he got to feed the big friendly giants with the help of his papa. We've since become Friends of the Zoo which gives us unlimited visits to the Zoo from now on so i'm thinking there'll be lots more animal posts in future. In the mean time, here are some happy snappies from today.
Work completed-Child happy-I happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment