Monday, January 11, 2010

Together


Here's one rare photo together. I'm either usually behind the lens or he's running away from the camera. Nate's really into talking right now. He's 3 and wakes up talking really loudly, asking me to open my eyes and wake up and get going. Instructs everyone in the house not to keep his toys and bargains with me when it comes to doing anything. Usually the bagaining chip would be a packet of fries on Friday or in this case Friesday.

This is a typical Nate type of answer (he knows what he's doing and just doesn't want to give you the real answer)
Over lunch Nate lets out a huge burp.
me: "Nate... Hey.. what do we say?"
nate: "I BURPED!!" and grins with much satisfaction like he just charmed the women
me: I look at him hoping he would say the words "Excuse me" but he just grins sheepishly at me.
me: "No... what else do we say?"
Just then he burps another time.
me: "Ok now what do we say?"
nate: "I burped AGAIN."

Kids say the darnest things don't they?

1 comment:

gwong said...

Nate is HILARIOUS!!! Cheeky boy.