Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oh Thank You Nate

Henna painting in school as part of the cutural appreciation day

Oh Nate, thank you for agreeing to put this out-of-the-ordinary-outfit for school today.


The one that I went out to buy despite having accounted for everything else I had to support financially for the month even though it didn't cost that much but for settling that stress about making the effort to buy you something which I still think you will only wear once in your life. And for appreciating the fact that I had to run out of the office for a while to pick up something so that you won't be the only one left out in class (like last year).



And for just humouring me with your own sense of humour and good attitude towards being open about things in general.



By the way did I tell you that you look SMASHING in this?

No comments: