Thursday, September 09, 2010

Masked Love Birds



I wonder who was clinging on tighter at the Breeding and Research center at the Jurong Bird Park in Singapore? Nate or the Bird? (See top photo)



Nate tagged along with me to work (I don't always take him along. I do practice some form of professionalism when it comes to work).



He saw, a 2-week old Malay Fish Owl get fed pinkies, a 2-day old Red Lory get syringe fed and a couple of months old Love Masked Bird nibble his father's hand. Yes, Terence came along and they explored the park later as I shot pictures of King Penguins getting their yearly health checks.



Hopefully his eyes will be opened to the wonderful world out there and it will someway inspire him to make good use of his life. (nate i mean.. Terence is doing a good job out of it).

No comments: