Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Place


Nate's been looking forward to our new place and so are we.

I'm wondering what other kinds of adjustments i'm going to have to prep him for apart from him being away from his grandparents most of the time.

That in itself will be the biggest adjustments.

At the same time, it's time for him to be a big boy and have a room to himself. Which i'm sure he will enjoy. Plus we live just across the street from a really really big and wonderful Playground which he already loves..

I'm sure we will take it in stride and just ride the waves and react accordingly. That seems to be what parenting has taught me. There are books out there that can teach you the basics but you will know your child best and what's best for him.

I'm so excited but I just gotta wait for a bit more.

No comments: