
here's a pic of Nate checking out his new classroom - as usual, absorbing life
Brought Nate to his Kindy orientation yesterday, only to find out that it was supposed to be the day before (wednesday).
Which was the day I remembered it to be anyway, and then went on to think I was such a horrible mother mixing up the dates when I was indeed right.
Sounds pretty complicating right?
Well not really.
I was about to take nate to kindy orientation on wed when terence told me that it was thursday.
Checking an email from the school confirmed it was thursday.
Which really screwed with my brain because I had been telling myself - 29th December 2010, 1pm everyday for the past 2 months.
So there was an error in the email.
It was just such a jerk on my chain and it totally left me in a blur for the whole day.
In retrospect, it's not that big a deal but brainwashing myself for 2 months did set me a little confused.
It was fine anyways because we had a one-on-one session with his teachers and Nate got all his uniforms as well.
Only disappointment was not meeting his other classmates and their parents _ which again, is no biggy because we'll have the whole year to do that.
Just one of those days. (whichever day it's supposed to be!!!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment