Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Nate's First Day at Kindy




Nate has been going to day care center since he's been 3 months old.

So I figure its no drama for him going for the first day of Kindy. And thank god it wasn't.

He willingly put on his uniform, carried his school bag and skipped towards his classroom.

It's really nice that I have a childhood friend who has her daughter in the same class as nate as well.

They haven't really understood that whole linkage but i'm sure they'll find each other in class soon.

My only concern right now is the that the driving force for nate to go to kindy is that huge playground in their courtyard.

Yes. The playful one. First thing he asks his teacher is "Can I go to the playground?"

Anyway, i'm really excited for him, this is a wonderful place and it's focus is on art and music.

I'm not sure how he would take to the dance classes, needless to say he did feel really embarrassed about trying on his ballet tights and ballet shoes.

I told him that I would wear it if I could fit.


Anyways. Let's see how this progresses on from now. After all, it's only been a day.


1 comment:

meiyi said...

wow... dance classes eh Nate. I would wear them dance garb if i could fit too :)