Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Inject me with some knowledge please

you get a really cool bandaid (left thigh) which you can boast: "that's the scar of '07"

We went for your second round of vaccinations yesterday and I was advised to give you the Rotavirus immunisation earlier now that you're in infant care. All the explanations of when and how many and more needles and more costs baffled me. I am confused but as long as it keeps you well and well armoured from diseases a many, I say "go for it". The last thing i need is to worry about you being sick and hospitalised on a drip and having to worry about spending more money when I should have forked out a couple more bucks to be safe than sorry now. So i'm sorry for the pain and discomfort you're feeling right now, but (ooo... i've been waiting to say this) : "It's for your own good!" (:

Hey and you didn't cry. You were pretty brave about it all. Just had a slight fever overnight.

No comments: