carrots and brocolliso to date, nate, has no allergic reactions to carrot, brocolli, sweet potato, pumpkin, apple, brown rice ceral and plain rice cereal. Though he doesn't really like the apple. Some say cause it's sour. I'm trying to keep the rice crackers to a minimal though. seems like nate's like a pet to me cause im so tempted to feed him something all the time. like you know how you'd walk past a fish tank, and you have to throw in some fish food? There's something very theraputic in steaming/puree/baking these baby foods. I love it. Next on the menu would be potatoes and cauliflower. i welcome any other suggestions too.


3 comments:
maybe you should feed him what his infant care provides. :)
he's super cute even with the war paint!!
have you tried mash potatoes?
I'm like you, I tend to feed adam everything! Just to taste but I enjoy his expression..hmm..i should try some lime juice soon!!
may-e jie jie ..avocado!! good for babies!!
liwen
Post a Comment