watching tele together
When Nate was born, Terence was feeling a little left out when it came to care giving. I don't blame him because he wasn't able to breast feed, he didn't know how to bathe a newborn (at that time, now he's an expert) and the bond seemed to be building between mother and child only. I assured him that a time would come when Nate would get older and realise that he would want to play with his father. Naturally he would be able ot bond with a father figure even more so since he's a boy.. I'm glad I was right. So new fathers, don't fret. Your turn will come sooner than later! Lately, Nate has been asking for his Dada (daddy). When he wakes up he asks for milk made by only Dada. When I send him to school, he looks out for Dada's car and when I pick him up from school, he asks if Dada's car is waiting downstairs. Today I picked him up from class when he was playing with the 'rice pit' and when I asked him what he was making, he said "Nate nate play rice. Make coffee da-da". heh heh.. how sweet. I'm glad their bonding. (:

1 comment:
Sweet! I love how both Nate & Daddy look so similar in the 2nd pic. :)
Post a Comment