I do not heart cradle cap at all. In fact, i hate it.
I thought we'd escaped it since Nate's already 3 months old but last week, Feb 7, Nate started having flakes in his hair and i can see the yellow scabbing appear.
I've gone out and bought Dentinox, a shampoo that's supposed to heal and relief the scalp but it's been doing so very slowly.
It's been about a week plus and i hope this cradle cap will disappear.
I dunno how it appeared and what causes it, (the internet says that there is no main cause for it or cause for concern. Not a hygiene issue either). What's even more testing is the fact that I'm one that loves peeling scabs so this is very Testing for me. I have been killing myself trying hard not to touch Nate's scalp.
Cradle Cap = not distressing for child but very for mothers
It's like finding a scab and picking it; this whole thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment