Friday, February 09, 2007

Drinking habits

I dunno where he got that gesture from but it makes him look like he's contemplating something.
So this is what Nate usually look like while nursing.
Which reminds me.
We've come pretty far where feeding is concerned.
remember the days when i used to cry over the fact that I couldn't breast feed nate and needed to use the shield just to assist with his latching on. It was STRESSFUl.

Far because:
1. You can finally latch on to the breast without any problems and this happened when nate was about a 1.5 months old. Sometime after Christmas 06 and New Year's Eve 06.
2. It makes going out so easy as there isn't any need to bring bottles of milk and hot water.
3. You're starting to have a regular feeding patterns. (At 2.5 months old)
4. And you're waking up smiling more than you are crying. (also happened at 2.5 months old),

All that simply translates to us now having a baby with a better mood and better sleeping habits, which might I add: nate's been sleeping through the night for 4 nights in a row. I hope this lasts (he's 2 months and 3 weeks old; moving on to 3 months so according to information gathered from the internet and books, babies start to sleep through the night at around this time.). Yay.

Having said all this, that gesture might just be a hint of you inheriting my "worry-to-much-all-the-time-over-nothing" gene.

I hope not.
(see, worrying again)

No comments: