Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ducks, Fish and Eager Beavers

We went with Aunty Steph and Megan to feed the fishes at the Botanics and ended feeding the ducks too.
megan really loved feeding the ducks


and she was very serious when feeding them

One day you'll hear the story of the Ugly Duckling and I can tell you for a fact that this fictional character does truly exist, here, in our own backyard. We saw among maybe a dozen beautiful webbed feet ducks, a straggly looking, unevenly feathered (if there's such a term) duck. I hope it grows up to become better looking; if not it's just gonna be another exhibition piece for eager beavers who frequent the place. I mean people when i said eager beaver. Just in case you get confused, there were no beavers in sight that day.

you however, slept through it all and got a slight heat rash after that

No comments: