It was deepavali and Terence and I didn't have to work ( or so it seemed until i got a call at 11pm where I was activated to go cover a press conference at 1130pm by UN Envoy Ibrahim Gambari who had just returned to Singapore from Myanmar). I managed to peel myself out of bed at 0600hrs and went for a 10.5km run with some hill training in between. The weather was a little wet and miserable for the morning but that didn't last. We decided to head down with Nate to West Coast park as Terence had to look for "Hot Bods" for the upcoming Sunday Times Sports Section. 

Nate really enjoyed himself. Firstly, he started eating vehicle shaped pasta and enjoyed it -for the very first time. He started talking to the Mynah Birds hanging out at Micky D's and he even rolled around the sand pit for a bit. We bumped into a friend of mine from work who has the cutest set of twins ever. So more rolling in the sand pit. The weather got really beautiful as well.



Having Nate has really made me appreciate having days off and family time. Oh sigh. I think i'm turning into a softy.
nate stares at the birds then looks at me and decides to talk to them anyway


2 comments:
I love the Quinny too - have seen many cute kiddies in the cool-looking pram; love the wheels especially!!
Yeah, Nate does look like one pensive little astronaut waiting to take off in the 1st pic! ;) So cute!! :)
sharoNG
ilovetomuse.blogspot.com
Nate is looking v big, in relation to his Quinny! He's turning out to be tall and lanky like his dad, in'he? :) Glad to see you all having such a good time. Makes me feel like going to West Coast Park, too.
Post a Comment